Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Knowledge is power!

Hmmm, what do I want to talk about today? I guess it would be about new beginnings. Our lives are always changing, always evolving, and, always surprising us just a little bit. There have been times where I thought there were just certain things in my life that would never happen a certain way.....and that is exactly when they happen that way! I guess fate, or karma have a sense of humour! I guess, at the end of it all, whatever unexpected highs and lows I seem to generally receive, there is one thing that I am truly proud of; and that is the way in which I am now able to handle whatever life throws at me. I am happy that I now understand much more clearly how it all works. Of course I am not at the end of the road of life, so I haven't figured out all of the rules. I think that I will constantly be learning something new about both myself and everything in general. Never think you know everything; as soon as you think you know everything, life will just come along and knock your socks off, just to remind you otherwise. Even a genius doesn't know everything. Knowledge is power, power comes from embracing knowledge and always yearning for more. That's what makes life so fun! You will never get bored with life if you are constantly discovering new things. It's like the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted...he had nothing to live for anymore. In the same way, those who think they know everything are truly missing out....they are denying themselves the joy of the journey!  Don't deny yourself! Get up every morning excited for the school of life!

All I can say is naturally I do have good days and bad ones. But my good days are filled with new experiences, changes, and mistakes, and just growing and getting stronger and better all the time. Trust me, it is wonderfully terrific to feel that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment