Thursday, March 18, 2010

Catching up

   This is gonna be short but sweet.....I'm super tired and have been working on homework most of the eve. But thank God, now it means I've pretty much finished it for the week so it's worth it. I've been fighting off a cold lately (seems almost everyone is!), but I have been starting to feel better the last 2 days. It's so frustrating to be sick because it just sucks up so much time that you could be doing other things; this cold didn't have too many horrible symptoms...it just knocked me out! I have just been so lethargic and tired, so I haven't done all the things I've wanted to do this last week or so. I did go for a run yesterday morning, which was harder than usual, simply because I was still recovering....boy did I ever sweat out the rest of my illness! (hopefully) Everything is going back to normal now, which is nice, and I plan to run more frequently as the sun run is coming soon and I want to be in tip top shape!

   Also it is going to be Iranian new year, otherwise known as "Norouz", on this saturday. In a very simplified explanation, it is the celebration of the new year and the first day of spring. I'm really excited, it's nice because it is a chance to see family and friends I don't get to see very often. I'm putting up a link about it for anyone who wants to know more about it! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nowruz


   Other than that I do have a job interview tomorrow at Bridges, which is this popular seafood restaurant on Granville Island. I'm wanting to just pick up a second job for the summer, since school is winding down next month and I'll have some spare time anyhow. There are a few things I'd like to save for, so it'll definetly help! Wish me luck!


Quote of the day! (I thought this one was hilarious!)

                "Just let me pick up a few things."
                                - Imelda Marcos

No comments:

Post a Comment