Thursday, October 28, 2010

Karma

It's so sad how things turn out sometimes. You always assume that your loved ones are going to support your decisions and, even if they don't like them, will come talk to you about them so that they can get the real picture, instead of jumping to the first and worst conclusion. You don't think they will go and spread around your dirty laundry because they are mad at you. That's not honorable. Whether it be family or friends, even if they have wronged me, I don't go and spill their thoughts, feelings or secrets to others the first chance I get. Two wrongs don't make a right. I may not be perfect, I have never implied that I am, but I would never dishonor myself or any of my loved ones in that manner. If nothing else, this situation has served to teach me who I can and cannot trust. Being ostrasized is never an enjoyable experience. But now I know that I am strong enough to stand tall, stand up for myself, and request that others take responsibility for their mistakes, I feel alot better. Just remember...karma doesn't discriminate against anyone. It holds everyone on the same level on the justice scale. What you give is what you get. So for those who have given poorly, karma has an appointment with you. I have given so much and gotten so little in return; but I know it's only a matter of time before that changes; so I am grateful for the life lessons, and will continue to try and do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment