Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cool makeup tutorials

Well, this has been a pretty good week. Yesterday I checked out all the Olympic Pavilions downtown, visited my good old Saskatchewan Pavilion, which was nice to have a little taste of home. But I'll talk about that later, and post all the pics. Right now, I want to talk about something else quickly.

I hope that you all enjoyed my little talk about beauty products the other day. It is meant to be just tongue in cheek, enjoyable stuff. You know when you find things you really like, you want to tell your friends about it, whether it be makeup, a new blender or a tv show! So that's just basically what this is! Obviously, I'm no makeup expert or anything like that....although I do know some things! Regardless, if you actually want tips from a bonified makeup artist, go to http://www.youtube.com/user/kandeejohnson?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/13/oCVVBKRZA4c   She's really incredible and sweet and teaches you makeup looks step by step; and she is a real artist, she does alot of work in LA with photo shoots and celebs. She also does these neat tutorials for doing makeup for halloween costumes; anything from snow white to the queen of hearts to jem!

So thats it for now! Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment