Friday, February 19, 2010

weird dreams

So I've been noticing that I've been having a lot of strange dreams lately....and they often seem to involve people who are actually no longer in my life. People who I loved dearly but the relationship became more caustic and harmful than good. I find myself wondering, why am I dreaming about these people? Is it because it is my subconscious way of telling me that I'm moving on, or is it that I just miss them? Maybe it's both, maybe it's neither, All I keep telling myself is that these people aren't in my life for a reason, and I have to hold true to that.

On a lighter note, it has been absolutely beautiful here, so sunny and warm, all of the daffodils and crocuses are beginning to bloom. It always makes me feel hopeful for the future, to see spring steadily approaching. Jaika, my puppy, has been loving this weather, and constantly asks to be let outside or go for walks! (Yes, she's not too subtle about standing at the door and whining!) She's a bit of a diva and hates the rain, so this is a nice change for her!

In any case, odd dreams or no, in the morning, after the cobwebs clear and the sun is shining, it's hard to remember what all those silly things were about.

1 comment:

  1. i never take dreams lightly, they always mean something. It's just a matter of not ignoring that dream but really sitting down and deciphering what it was about and what it means to your life now.

    ReplyDelete